1. Payment is required at time of booking to confirm place on the course.
2. A full refund can be issued if a minimum of 4 weeks notice is given before the start date of a course. 2-4 weeks notice will receive a 50% refund. Refunds are not possible for cancellations with less than 2 weeks notice.
3. Online courses are non refundable
4. No children or dependents should be brought along to the course.
5. Candidates are expected to behave in a respectful manner to both peers and trainer.
6. The trainer has the right ask you to leave the course without a refund if you behave what is deemed inappropriate.
7. Candidates should adhere to all awarding bodies assessment protocols.
8. The trainer has the right to refuse entry to the course if candidates are late.
9. The Level 3 First Aid at Work certificate cannot be used by first aid instructors registering with Qualsafe or Highfield. We cannot offer a refund after the course has taken place as the information is contained on the website, within the course instructions and on these training terms.
10. It is not possible to transfer to a future course date/location with less than 4 weeks notice.